Academic Records

The Office of the Registrar serves as the repository of academic records for the College. All services in the Office of the Registrar are contingent upon satisfactory college accounts and other college obligations.

Enrollment Verification

Students can view/print an enrollment verification by logging into their record in Self Service.


Official transcripts may be ordered through the National Student Clearinghouse. The transcript request fees are noted online, and include an online processing fee per recipient. Same day requests may be made in person to the Office of the Registrar.  Please contact the office for specific fees.

Name and Address Changes

Address changes should be made in Self Service for distribution to other offices on campus. Legal name changes for current students require specific documentation and need to be reported to the Office of the Registrar. Formerly enrolled students report their changes to the Office of Alumnae and Parent Relations.