The college maintains the following graduate program accreditations:
- Graduate programs in business are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) (2020).
- The post baccalaureate Dietetic Internship Program, the Master of Science in Nutrition - Didactic Program in Dietetics (MSN - DPD) and the Master of Science in Nutrition – Accelerated Dietitian Nutritionist Track (MSN - ADNT) are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) (2019, 2019, 2023).
- Meredith College is accredited under the Accreditation Commission of the Association for Advancing Quality in Educator Preparation (AAQEP) (2022).
The college has approval of programs from the following agencies:
- The North Carolina State Board of Education and the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction (initial and advanced teacher licensure programs) (2021).
- American Bar Association (post-baccalaureate, non-credit Paralegal Program) (2020).