School of Business
Kimberly Burke, Ph.D. Dean, School of Business
Lisa Delise, Ph.D., Department Head, School of Business
Darren Masier, Ed.D., Director, MBA Program
Ele Roberts, B.S., Associate Director of MBA Admissions
Hannah Keeton, B.S., Student Support & Event Coordinator
School of Business Mission Statement
The School of Business at Meredith College in Raleigh, N.C. provides an engaging learning experience for women at the undergraduate level and both women and men at the graduate level. Our programs develop confident leaders skilled in communication, teamwork, and ethical decision-making.
Students are challenged to utilize their strengths and to identify development opportunities that prepare them for successful careers.
Excellent teaching is complemented by strong faculty-student relationships, active faculty scholarship, and service to the College and North Carolina.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will possess the ability to integrate advanced business skills and professional experiences to:
- Possess the ability to integrate and apply broad-based knowledge to the business field;
- Demonstrate critical-thinking ability to make decisions under conditions of uncertainty;
- Communicate effectively in writing and deliver complex solutions;
- Make effective business presentations.
- Demonstrate effective technology skills.
Degrees and Certificates
Business Foundations Certificate,Certificate of Completion
Master of Business Administration,Master of Business Administration