The shared mission of graduate programs at Meredith College is to provide educational experiences that challenge, support, and prepare students to impact their communities positively and to achieve their personal and professional goals.
As a community, we do this by…
- Providing student-centered, academically challenging, and relevant programs and curricula that keep pace with advancing technology, global economy, and societal change.
- Focusing on critical thinking, leadership skills, and the experiential application of theoretical knowledge.
- Cultivating an environment that welcomes diversity and promotes equity, mutual respect, and inclusiveness.
- Supporting a culture of mentorship and collaboration among faculty, students, and community partners.
- Implementing, with integrity, best governance practices that facilitate sustained excellence and provide an exceptional graduate student experience.