A limited number of Graduate Assistantship Scholarships are available to graduate students admitted to one of the following graduate degree programs:
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Psychology – Industrial/Organizational Concentration
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- Master of Science in Nutrition
Graduate assistantships at Meredith College typically involve a combination of research and teaching and are awarded on a competitive basis. Graduate assistants will receive a Graduate Assistantship Scholarship per credit hour tuition adjustment for up to two academic years (Fall, Spring, and combined summer) while completing their graduate degree program, provided they fulfill requirements as outlined by their program. The tuition adjustment will be 1⁄2 the per credit hour tuition rate for the program of enrollment. All student fees are excluded from the Graduate Assistantship Scholarship.